Our perfectly designed Veslic Abrasion Tester are used to determine the level of marrying of the leather surface by carrying a rub Fastness Test on its surface to evaluate the amount of color transfer to the rubbing pad from a sample. The machine offers an easy operation and the keep up is also not so difficult. The machine provides resistance against rust even in the most humid surroundings.
- Cycle counter with auto stop.
- Easy adjustment for stretching the material
- Easy clamping to hold the material
- Finger, of mass 500 g, removable but able to be fixed firmly
- Base : 15 mm × 15 mm
- A device for attaching pieces of wool felt padsto the base
Additional mass of 500 g and a means of guiding the finger when fully loaded (total mass 1 kg) flat on the test piece; motor, gear box, crank and connecting mechanism driving the carriage to and fro, with an amplitude of 35 mm and a frequency of (40 ± 2) cycles/min.
Factory Office: F-23, MGR UPSIDC Indl. Area, Hapur, Uttar Pradesh, 201015, India