We have emerged as the foremost presenter of an immense choice of Paper Thickness Guages. They consists of rigid metallic base on which a dial micrometer is fixed having a flat circular indenter. The Indenter helps in exerting the specified pressure on the ample to measure their thickness via a dead weight. They are widely used for several industrial purposes. The equipments are made using the best raw materials due to which they provide a better functioning throughout their lifetime.
- Range of measurement: 0 less than 1 0 mm
- Least count of dial gauge: 0.01
- Diameter of anvil: 50 mm approximately
- Diameter of indenter: 10 mm
- Pressure on indenter: 100 gm/cm2
- Throat depth: 50 mm
Factory Office: F-23, MGR UPSIDC Indl. Area, Hapur, Uttar Pradesh, 201015, India