- 300000.00 - 1800000.00 INR
- 500000 INR
We provide technically superior Computerized Universal Testing Machine which is manufactured with extreme attention to its functional utility. A universal testing machine, also known as a tester, is used to determine the tensile and compressive strengths of materials. Our Universal Testing Machine is designed and developed using cutting-edge technology and has a wide range of applications in aerospace, machinery, printing and packaging, and other industries. The offered machine is computerized and can perform a variety of computer-based tests on various materials. Computerized Universal Testing Machine is widely recognized in the market due to its high features such as simple user-friendly design, low maintenance, high strength, and durability.
We are manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Universal Testing Machine, Digital Universal Testing Machine, Computerized Universal Testing Machine from Ghaziabad, India. We are manufacturing and supplying Universal Testing Machine, Digital Universal Testing Machine, Computerized Universal Testing Machine to various locations including Jaipur, Kanpur, Agra, Moradabad, Sonipat, Panipat, Manesar, Faridabad, Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi, Mumbai, Pune, Jammu, Srinagar, Assam, Kolkata, Bhopal, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad etc.
- System is independent of the type of computer used for communication.
- On line display of Load/Displacement/extension/Strain rate/Load rate
- On line Real time graph of load vs. displacement and stress vs. strain.
- Output of 4 graphs for single test run viz. Load vs. Disp., Stress vs. Strain, Stress vs. disp., Load vs. extension with curve tracing/zooming facility.
- Wide range of output (test results) selection.
- Unit changing facility for different units like N, kN, Kg, T, Mpa
- Test can be carried out with the help of control panel independently without PC. Still you will get all the results on Dot Matrix printer connected to control panel.
- Flat (test files) file creation for single test for further analysis.
- Database can be made compatible for your existing software system.
- Print out format as per customer requirement (You have to give details in advance)
- Selection of 0.1%, 0.2% and 0.5% proof stress values with proof stress line interface.
Technical Specification :
|MODEL||UTE 10||UTE 20||UTE 40||UTE 60||UTE 100|
|Max capacity (kN)||100||200||400||600||1000|
|Minimum graduation (kN)||0.05||0.1||0.1||0.1||1|
|Clearance for tensile at fully descended working piston (mm)||50-700||50-700||50-700||50-800||50-800|
|Clearance for compression at fully descended working piston (mm)||0-700||0-700||0-700||0-800||0-850|
|Clearance between columns (mm)||500||500||500||600||750|
|Ram stroke (mm)||150||200||200||250||250|
|Straining /piston speeds (mm/min) at no load||0-300||0-150||0-150||0-100||0-80|
|LXWXH (Approx) (mm)||2032x750x1960||2032x750x1960||2060x750x2180||2265x750x2534||2415x815x2900|
|For Tension Test|
|Clamping jaws for round specimen diameter (mm)|
25-40 & 40-55
25-45 & 45-7
|Clamping jaws for flat specimens thickness (mm) Width|
22-44 & 44-65
|For Compression Test|
|Pair of compression plates of diameter (mm)||120||120||120||120||120|
|For Transverse Test|
|Table with adjustable rollers, width of rollers (mm)||160||160||160||160||160|
|Diameter of the rollers (mm)|
|Max.clearance between supports|
|Radius of punch tops (mm)||6,12||6,12||12,16||16,22||16,22|
- 5 Per Week
- 2 Week
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Factory Office: F-23, MGR UPSIDC Indl. Area, Hapur, Uttar Pradesh, 201015, India