Comparative Tracking Index Tester
Price And Quantity
- 120000.00 - 240000.00 INR
- 300000.00 INR
Tracking Index Apparatus is designed by usingadvance technology and used to test resistance to tracking of insulatingmaterials. This Tracking Index Apparatus has two electrodes made of brass whichare placed with an arrangement to test specified load exerted by the testspecimen on the surface. It is also provided with an exhaust fan for removingthe gases produced during the test and water vapor. Furthermore, it is widelydemanded in different laboratories and industries. The Controlling is byHMI/PLC based for user friendly operation.
- Electrode Voltage Settings: 0 to 230V, 0 to 350V, 0 to 450V, 0 to 550V, 0 to 650V adjustable.
- Short circuit release: 0.5 A for 2 sec
- Force: 1.0 N
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 20 Per Month
- 20 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Basic Instrument calibration certificate operating manual
- Africa, Middle East, South America, North America, Central America, Asia
- All India
Factory Office: F-23, MGR UPSIDC Indl. Area, Hapur, Uttar Pradesh, 201015, India